Dropped Kerb in Keyingham
In February 2021, Saltmer Construction completed a dropped kerb in Keyingham. Our client, Richard, had the following to say about our work:
"After being let down by previous contractors, I contacted Saltmer Construction for assistance. The price was fair and the work was completed in a couple of weeks. Their workmanship was perfect, and I highly recommended these guys.".
Dropped kerb project overview
Within four weeks of being contacted by our customer, Saltmer Construction had successfully installed a new dropped kerb, which was approved by the local council. A full overview of the project can be found below.
- Saltmer Construction was contacted to quote for the project.
- Our quotation was approved, and Saltmer Construction was selected for the work.
- Work is commenced by setting up the site, with Chapter 8 signage and barriers to keep the public safe and provide a safe work area.
- We then begin by excavating the existing tarmac and kerbs.
- The new dropped kerbs are installed on a new concrete bed.
- The area is then stoned up and compacted.
- The dropped kerb is then completed by laying 30mm wearing course tarmac on 50mm of base course tarmac.
- All waste is removed from site and the area is left clean and tidy for the customer.
The finished project
The dropped kerb has received a five star recommendation from the customer, and can be found below.
Request a dropped kerb quote
If you are looking for a local council approved contractor to complete your dropped kerb, you can request a quotation here. We operate a like-for-like quotation guarantee. Meaning, if you provide us with a quotation you have been given by another company - we promise to beat it.