Dropped Kerb in Swanland
In December 2020, Saltmer Construction installed a local authority approved dropped kerb for a customer in Swanland, East Riding of Yorkshire.
Our customer requested a quote and within two weeks the dropped kerb had been approved by the local council. And installed by Saltmer Construction. Leaving a very happy customer.
The dropped kerb project consisted of a few simple steps, all of which Saltmer Construction completed:
- Customer contacted Saltmer Construction requesting a quote for their dropped kerb.
- Saltmer Construction are hired as the contractor of choice.
- Work commenced on the project, starting with digging out.
- We excavated the existing tarmac and kerbs.
- We then relayed new dropped kerbs and tarmac on new concrete base.
- The area was then stoned up and compacted.
- The project is completed by tarmacing and compacting.
The finished project
The new dropped kerb was installed a completed in less than two weeks. And the finished project can be found below.
Request a dropped kerb quote
If you are looking for a contractor in the East Riding of Yorkshire to install a new dropped kerb, look no further than Saltmer Construction. With over 25 years experience, and as a local council approved contractor, we can have your new dropped kerb completed to the right standard and at a fair price. Request a quote online today.